Thursday, August 27, 2009

JOY!

Distance--3.5 mi
Walk--2 mi
Run--1 1/2 mi

My pace was s.l.o.w....but at least I was moving! : )

And I felt very little pain...just some tightness in back of leg up high. I came home and iced the area and I feel great! I'm going to rest a day or two and try it again on Saturday! I'm so happy and thankful for God allowing my body to heal to this point. Now, I just have to take it slow and be extra careful.

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo, look at you! Feeling the joy with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Rejoicing with you! (Don't push yourself too hard :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So So glad to hear this, Kim!

    I agree w/Mar Ann, don't push yourself too far/too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really am so VERY happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! This is such a big step! So happy for you. Take care with it.

    ReplyDelete