Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Running has been going well....some short runs here and there and still doing the 30 day shred. I am taking a few days off to enjoy the Christmas season with family, sleep in a little, and just relax. I may even enjoy some of the yummy food of the season. Shock, I know...it is all about balance, right? A few cookies won't hurt anything. : )

We all will be missing my dad, being the first Christmas without him. In bittersweet times like this, I am even more sure of the True Light of Christmas, Jesus Christ. It is a joy to worship Him this Christmas Day and everyday. I pray you all will be doing the same.

Enjoy your family and the memories you will make. Merry Christmas!


(From Country Living)

3 comments:

  1. I have thought about you and this being your first Christmas with out your dad...I pray that God will comfort you. I am glad to hear running is going well! I pray you continue to progress. Have a blessed holiday season and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year. I really need to get back to the shred! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great one, Kim!

    ReplyDelete