I am up to level 2 and that's challenging enough for me right now. :) I have missed exercising this week due to being sick; but I've lost 5 lbs just by having the flu! ha! Not the preferred way of doing it though. ;)
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9
Miles in 2010
Running--about 875...I missed a few days of counting here and there, but overall a good year!
I need to get back into the shred, especially since we have a cruise coming up.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the push to do it. :)
I am up to level 2 and that's challenging enough for me right now. :) I have missed exercising this week due to being sick; but I've lost 5 lbs just by having the flu! ha! Not the preferred way of doing it though. ;)
ReplyDeleteGood for you on level 3 - I have only ever made it as far as level 2 which was tough going! :)
ReplyDeleteok, now i WANT to buy that dvd. :)
ReplyDeleteYou should get it...I can really tell a difference in my strength and muscle tone.
ReplyDelete