Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Glory of God in His Creation!

I had a gorgeous run this morning! It just made me praise God for His perfect holy character, grace, and mercy to allow us to enjoy such things! Wow!

It was a gorgeous morning...7 inches of snow all around, but clear roads...well, except for a few icy spots that I dodged. What struck me on the beginning of the run was the pink sky over the snow covered trees...gorgeous light coming from the sun as morning was approaching. How can people be in bed to miss something so gorgeous?!

I ran past the golf course that was covered in snow and a frozen(somewhat)pond there in clear view. Something I see everyday, but this time it was so pretty, so fresh, so new...just like His mercies are new every morning. What a great reminder.

Mileage--didn't count, didn't care.

"The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims His handiwork." Ps 19:1

2 comments:

  1. what a blessing and gift He gave you today! He is so good to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is what I miss about running! Love that last sentence too and such a perfect verse to end with. :)

    ReplyDelete