I ran in the afternoon today because my oldest had to be at an ACT Prep class early this morning...we had to leave the house at 6:30...so...I ran when we got back. This morning was very rainy and dark, but as soon as the rain went through it turned out be to be gorgeous--sunny and cool. It was just right for a nice run! My pace is slowly getting a little better. I think wearing my Garmin really motivates me to keep my pace up. I can just glance at it and tell if I am slacking.
While running I looked at the clear blue skies and thought how great is our God...to make this beautiful creation and allow us to enjoy it. Running on a day like this makes me love running even more!
Distance--4.36 mi
Time--40.12 min
Pace--9.13/mi (this was comfortable, but I could tell I was working for it--it felt good.)
Calories--425
Marathon #11 - a PR at last!!
10 years ago

I agree, the Garmin really helps me stay motivated. I love it!
ReplyDelete