Monday, March 30, 2009

Hills

Monday is my hills day. I have an area near my house that has about 4 different hills going in different directions. Today I ran up the long hill 2 times, then the short, but really steep hill 3 times, and then ran up the medium steep hill 2 times. It was tough...but I think I like hills...I feel like I have accomplished something.

This is how I did:

Distance--4.76 mi
Time--47.23
Pace--9.57/mi
470 Calories

2 comments:

  1. To say you like hills is impressive!
    One of the reasons I'm looking forward to the Chicago marathon is because it is a flat course. :)

    Great pace for hills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one of those that likes hills for the same reason...that sense you have accomplished it. But I'm not so crazy about the down hill, I find them hard on my shins. I often have this verse, Psalm 121:1, come to mind while running uphill. Great job Kim!
    Pressing on,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete