Friday, April 9, 2010

Today

I ran 6 on Wednesday and 5 this morning. I rested from running yesterday, but did some weights....lunges, squats, arms, push ups, and abs. Running is feeling much better these days. I wonder if it is my new shoes?

I am taking Gracie to LR today to go on a short weekend senior trip. She is really enjoying all of the senior things going on. We are happy for her and still trying to adjust to more freedom for her. It is a good thing, but after homeschooling all of these years, it is an adjustment to think about her being gone out of our home. But...we are excited for her!

I am hoping to have a Tandori salad from Za-Za's today since I will be in LR for the afternoon. It is so good...spinach and romaine with chick peas, cucumbers, red onion, a little roasted chicken, and a yummy yogurt cucumber dill dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment