Friday, June 25, 2010

This week, but who's counting?

Monday--4.5 miles
Tuesday--5 miles
Wednesday--4.5 miles
Thursday--rest, but 20 minutes of aqua running with resistance weights
Friday--close to 6 miles today!

It has been a great week of running. I was running mid morning, but the heat was really tough...so I have moved back to early morning and it is much better. I am still drenched at 7am. Love it, though!

We leave for the beach in the morning, so I am going to run a few times on the beach or on the bike trail that is close to our house. About 70 of my family members will be there...maybe I can find a running buddy!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Another 20 mile week! Kim, that's awesome! Wow, 70 family members - what a BLAST! Have fun, be safe and enjoy running by the majestic beach!

    ReplyDelete