My run went well today. I am sweating like crazy because I was a bit overdressed. I thought it was going to be cooler...the temps must be dropping later today as the storms come through.
I am very happy with my pace today. I surprised myself!
Distance--4 miles
Time--37.09 minutes
Pace--9:17/mi....yea!!! This is with 2 pretty big hills. I'm pleased.
Avg speed 6.5 mph
Maximum speed--11 mph
Calories burned--381
Marathon #11 - a PR at last!!
10 years ago

Hi Kim! I'm so glad you started this. :)
ReplyDeleteIt helps me keep track of how I am doing. I've been sick this week, so I have done much. I'm hoping for a better week next week.
How are you liking your Garmin? I ended up upgrading to the 305 and I LOVE it!
I think you should try a race. A friend of mine was really hesitant too and last fall she did the half w/me and she just loved it! She liked that there were so many different types of runners and didn't feel the pressure like she did in the track days. :)
You are doing GREAT!