Friday, May 28, 2010

4.5 miles yesterday
3 miles running and 3 miles walking today.

I have been running mid morning lately and it has been so hot. I am slowly getting used to it and it is getting a little easier. I am probably going to need to go back to early morning running, especially for my longer runs. The sweating is fun, but when I am totally drenched when I get home, it is a little too much...and I feel drained.

We are going hiking tomorrow, so I am planning to take a break from running for the weekend. The hiking will be a great workout and I need some rest time. I'll be back to it on Monday!

Gracie leaves this Sunday for the Summit Worldview Camp at Pike's Peak. We are so excited for her and know she will learn so much while there! We are praying it will be a great experience for her and she will grow closer to God as she learns how to stand firm in this world. She will be gone for 2 weeks...so we will miss her. Please pray that she will have safe travels(by herself) and a safe time while there.




Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment