Monday, August 16, 2010

Week 2

Not much different from last week's.

Monday--2 miles faster pace
Tuesday--3 miles
Wednesday--rest from running (10.4 miles on bike)
Thursday--4 miles
Friday--rest from running (13 miles on bike)
Saturday--3 miles


I LOVE my new road bike! It has been so much fun! I want to ride longer and faster but that will come with time. The mileage will be going up some this next week for my half training and as the mileage increases I may not be able to ride my bike as much. Getting the half marathon done is top priority for now...but I will will ride for fun as I can. Maybe after the half I can ride more consistently. I would love to ride in a touring type race...maybe 30 miles or so. Sounds like fun!

This week we have a lot going on. Gracie moves into Union on Friday! Wow...time has flown by and it is actually here!!! This week I am making some of her favorite meals and we are going to be having some family *down* time as we enjoy this last week with her home. Please pray for us as we allow our first born child to leave home.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking of getting more into biking as well. I've been kind of burnt out from running since my last marathon, so I haven't put a lot of miles in this year.

    ReplyDelete