Saturday, April 11, 2009

10

A beautiful clear, cool, sunny morning--perfect for a run. It seemed comfortable and pretty easy today.

Distance--10.02 mi
Time 1:37:36
Pace--9:44/mi

After lunch we are off to 2 soccer games.

Happy Resurrection Day tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Kim, you are really doing great. That is a good pace for a long run...I'm guessing your toes are doing better. How's the shoe hunting going?
    Have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job, Kim!
    Did you run w/someone or on your own?
    I'm thinking of joining a local running group for my longer runs, we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have some editing I want to on my "new" running blog but I went ahead and re-open it. Hopefully I have it all working right. I hope you don't mind Kim, that I made a link to your running blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great run! I am loving reading your running blog Kim. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Jane! I would love to read about your running, too!

    ReplyDelete