As you know, Jane mentioned this a while back and then my pastor's wife reminded me about it...so I finally have had some time to sit down and watch this video and hear Rachel talk about how wonderful our God is...even through extreme suffering. The video is worth the hour, trust me. I love reading her letters, also. She is glorifying God through extreme difficulty...knowing that God is sovereign and loving. And He is who He is, not who we want Him to be...and He does what He knows is best, not what we think He should do. Some great reminders to us all!
Hopefully you can find some time to watch it and if you are like me, get your whole family to watch it to.
I think we should all be praying for their family as well. She is dying. She has a husband and 2 very young children who love her dearly. This must be so hard...God's grace is somehow sufficient in these times...but we still question, cry out to God, and grieve for them...I don't pretend to understand it all, but I trust the One who does...and He loves us more than we can ever know.
Marathon #11 - a PR at last!!
10 years ago

This video really challenged me deep down. And yes, we should definitely be praying for their family.
ReplyDeleteHope your injury is getting better.