Isn't it lovely? I have always heard that changing your socks can cause blisters and I guess that is what happened last week. I wore some Nike dry fit socks on a couple of days instead of my beloved thorlo running socks. Now, I have this on the side of my big toe. I'm feeling a little bit like the ultra marathon man...where is the needle to drain it, super glue, and duct tape? That should fix it. Yikes!
Happy running to you all! Maybe tomorrow for me.
Tonight I am going to take Gracie to LR for her ACT prep class(still working on her goal score!)...I think I will do a little shopping and Starbucks. Today will be a nice break.

Ouch! Hope you have a good rest day today - sounds like a fun day planned!
ReplyDeleteOuchie is right! My son is known to raid my sock drawer once in a while. I saw him with my Thorlos on the other day and about freaked! I told him those were my "good" running socks! Hope the blister gets on the mend soon. Do you know they make a blister band-aid?
ReplyDeleteOuchie is right! That looks painful! Sounds like you need to prop up your feet and let your girls take care of you today. :)
ReplyDeleteOuch indeed! That looks sore. Funny, I got blisters from my nike drifit socks too! But on my heel. Take care and I hope it heals up soon. That photo reminds me that I need to paint my toenails! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your e-card! It brought a huge smile to my face :)