I have seen that video before and every time it makes me laugh. "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine" laughter is a good gift from God. BTW I really enjoyed your post about Gods grace over at Lifesong. You might be tired of talking about it but I was wondering how your injury is feeling? I was so sorry to read you had tripped my heart immediately went out to you. I am thankful you are resting in “the grip of His grace” Thankful for His grace that is shining through your life sister.
Thank you, Terri! God's grace is a great place to rest in. pain...I was able to water run today with no pain,so that is a good sign. The last few times I did it, I had very low abdomen/groin pain afterwards. I went for a short test walk last week(about 1/2 mile) and it started to hurt again. So, no where near being able to run again. I am just taking it easy and hoping/praying for healing. You are so sweet to think of me...I really appreciate you, Terri! You are a kind friend!
I am thankful Kim that you are able to water run. Sorry about the pain on your walk. Praying that God will continue to give you grace, patience, contentment and joy in your injury. It really can't be easy, my heart goes out to you.
Love the video clip it is so funny! Love the line "Drumstick for the first person who can break a five minute mile!" Hilarious.
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9
Miles in 2010
Running--about 875...I missed a few days of counting here and there, but overall a good year!
I have seen that video before and every time it makes me laugh. "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine" laughter is a good gift from God.
ReplyDeleteBTW I really enjoyed your post about Gods grace over at Lifesong.
You might be tired of talking about it but I was wondering how your injury is feeling? I was so sorry to read you had tripped my heart immediately went out to you.
I am thankful you are resting in “the grip of His grace” Thankful for His grace that is shining through your life sister.
Thank you, Terri! God's grace is a great place to rest in. pain...I was able to water run today with no pain,so that is a good sign. The last few times I did it, I had very low abdomen/groin pain afterwards. I went for a short test walk last week(about 1/2 mile) and it started to hurt again. So, no where near being able to run again. I am just taking it easy and hoping/praying for healing. You are so sweet to think of me...I really appreciate you, Terri! You are a kind friend!
ReplyDeleteOopps so sorry about the typo...I'm not sure what happened.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful Kim that you are able to water run. Sorry about the pain on your walk. Praying that God will continue to give you grace, patience, contentment and joy in your injury. It really can't be easy, my heart goes out to you.
ReplyDeleteLove the video clip it is so funny! Love the line "Drumstick for the first person who can break a five minute mile!" Hilarious.
Kim,
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and praying for healing and continued patience while you wait. I hope you're getting in lots of reading and family time.
Thank you for our prayers.
ReplyDelete