My plan is to run short 2.5-3 mile runs until the race. I am also icing where it hurts after the run. I will probably be using Jeff Galloway's aproach to run and walk some to prevent further injury during the race.
Thanks, Wendy. It did go well. I am always really nervous about teaching, but I just want to hlp the ladies have a high view of God and encourage thm to love Him!
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9
Miles in 2010
Running--about 875...I missed a few days of counting here and there, but overall a good year!
Praying for you today, Kim. I hope last night's study went well.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Wendy. It did go well. I am always really nervous about teaching, but I just want to hlp the ladies have a high view of God and encourage thm to love Him!
ReplyDeleteI really appreciate your prayers.