Interesting info on my mystery injury here...that STILL starts bothering me once my mileage gets up. I am pretty sure this is what it is. My biggest clue is that no matter what I do...rest, ice, etc...it still comes back.
But, I am learning to deal with it...lots of rest days, not as many long runs, and a slow pace. These 3 things keep it controlled. The frustrating thing is knowing I could go faster and longer if it was gone...but I am not sure that surgery is for me.
Marathon #11 - a PR at last!!
10 years ago

It must be so frustrating but your wisdom all along has enabled you to run the way you are running so well today - you have been so wise about your injury. Praying for a full recovery for you.
ReplyDeleteInteresting website you found, Kim. I'm glad you're learning to work with it, although I'm sure it's disappointing to not be able to do your best. Stay healthy for the half-I'm excited for you!
ReplyDeletethat is a very interesting read. taking it cautious and listening to your body have gotten you this far... keep it up!
ReplyDelete