I know this is a running blog...but, I have to share some news! As soon as I got home from my run, Gracie came running telling me she made a 30 on the ACT this time!!! She checked her scores on the computer from her April 4th test date. We are so excited for her! Her goal is a 32, so she will keep taking it! We are praying for a scholarship!!!
My run is not that exciting compared to her accomplishment, but I did go faster!
Distance--3.11
Time--26:27
Pace--8:30/mi
Marathon #11 - a PR at last!!
10 years ago

Congratulations to Gracie - what great news to come back to after a run!
ReplyDeleteGreat pace Kim!
WOW! That is great!
ReplyDeleteand, look at you go w/the pace!!!
Now that would be funny if you ran that pace AFTER such exciting news, but girl you were flying all on your own! Great pace and great job Gracie! God is so good!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Gracie!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an accomplishment - your pace and Gracie! Woo-hoo! That is soooo awesome! :)
ReplyDelete