Saturday, May 30, 2009

8.73

I went a little later in the morning today...about 8:30am. I didn't pay one bit of attention to my pace. I just went at a slow and comfortable pace. I knew I would need to do that to get my distance in with this kind of heat. The heat really got to me. I stopped midway to consume an entire water bottle. Now, I am off to take a shower, take 3 of the 4 kids on a picnic lunch and time at the park. It should be a nice day for that!

Have a great Saturday!

Distance--8.73 miles
Time--1:23:17
Pace--9:32/mi

4 comments:

  1. Way to persevere on your run today! Proud of you. I had hoped to run 5-6 today, but had to stop after 4.5.

    Blessings on your Lord's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great time for not being concerned with your pace! I hope to work my way back to that after my little one is born. :) Hope you all enjoyed your picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a nice casual long run. You still did really good on your time for that distance. The heat is really rough here also. I am starting to watch my hydration carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, running in the heat is so hard. Have a great picnic today!

    ReplyDelete