Yes! I've been using the Stingers ever since I posted about the honey experiment. I actually take one right before a long run then again during. Did you get the gel type or the chew type? I prefer the gel type. You are doing great Kim can't wait to hear about the 10 miler!
Okay never mind my question I went back to the link and noticed it linked to stinger waffles, cool! I have not seen those! Where did you find them? Do you eat them during your run? I'd like to try those out.
I sampled them at the Easy Ruuner store in LR...I loved them so much so I bought a few. I had one on my long run last week and will probably have 2(before and during) my run tomorrow. The are so tasty...like a crisp waffle with yummy honey!
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9
Miles in 2010
Running--about 875...I missed a few days of counting here and there, but overall a good year!
Yes! I've been using the Stingers ever since I posted about the honey experiment. I actually take one right before a long run then again during. Did you get the gel type or the chew type? I prefer the gel type. You are doing great Kim can't wait to hear about the 10 miler!
ReplyDeleteOkay never mind my question I went back to the link and noticed it linked to stinger waffles, cool! I have not seen those! Where did you find them? Do you eat them during your run? I'd like to try those out.
ReplyDeleteI sampled them at the Easy Ruuner store in LR...I loved them so much so I bought a few. I had one on my long run last week and will probably have 2(before and during) my run tomorrow. The are so tasty...like a crisp waffle with yummy honey!
ReplyDelete