When people saw a revelation of the presence of God in the Bible, they always had the same reaction--they fell face down at His feet!
Ezekiel 1:28
Acts 9:4
Daniel 10:4-9
Revelation 1:13-18
I love Christ's response in Revelation when John fell at His feet as a dead man: "Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living One. I died, and behold, I am alive for evermore."
God is so high above us in His perfect Holiness, He is so different from us....and yet He is constantly near us! I love the fact that He is so holy and yet so personal to each of us...a perfect loving balance.
No matter where we go, He is there!
Psalm 139:7-10
Where shall I go from your Spirit?
Or where shall I flee from your presence?
If I ascend to heaven, you are there!
If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!
If I take the wings of the morning
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
even there your hand shall lead me,
and your right hand shall hold me.
I praised God on my run this morning because He is so holy and far above me, a sinner...but His grace reaches down and His spirit stays near to me all the time. As holy as He is, He still wants to be near us! What a wonderful comfort.
Distance--4.41 miles
Time--39:10
Pace--8:52/mi
I made it out the door about 6:45am and the sun was already shining brightly! What a gorgeous day! I pray your day is full of God's blessings!

No comments:
Post a Comment