I was glad to be able to get my long run in this morning. Today's weather is so nice and this morning was perfect for a run. Warm with a cool breeze and slightly sunny. I felt pretty good on the run, but that last mile was hard...I was ready to stop. I think I could add on another 3.1 for a half...but I will need to work on my endurance some more. I am thankful I could run the 10 today and look forward to working on more distance.
Distance--10.06 miles
Time--1:36:08
Pace--9:33/mi
Would you mind praying for my mom? She went to the hospital last night while I was out of town with my oldest daughter. She has had bronchitis this week, but we thought she was getting better. She has a terrible cough. She began to get very nauseated and vomiting yesterday so my brother, who is a doctor, said she needed to go on in and make sure it was not pneumonia or some complications with that. I am off to go check on her now. She will probably be in the hospital today and possibly tomorrow. Just pray she will regain her strength and get over this. The fluids are helping her...the last time she got sick like this, she became dehydrated and had some serious complications. We don't want that to happen again. Mike and I were at the hospital until late last night and we will be there some today. Thank you for your prayers!
I pray you all have a blessed weekend and a wonderful Lord's Day tomorrow!
Marathon #11 - a PR at last!!
10 years ago

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I'll be praying she gets over this spell of sickness and can be back home fast.
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful you got 10 miles in today!! Your timing is awesome too! Have a wonderful weekend. :)
I will be praying for your mom.
ReplyDeleteGreat job today!
I am praying for your mum, that she will regain her strength and be out of the hospital and back to full health soon.
ReplyDeleteGreat pace for a 10 mile run.