Distance--4.41 miles
Time--41:19
Pace--9:22/mi
I am hoping to rest from running tomorrow and either run a long run on Saturday(10 miles) or we may try to go hiking. A hike sounds fun to me right now. But, it is also supposed to rain all weekend! I guess a lot will depend on the weather.
Oh,I have been meaning to tell you all... it is official. I have lost a toenail. Remember when I first began my long runs in my old shoes that were a whole size too small? Well, all of that bruising resulted in me losing my second biggest toenail on my left foot. All of my toenails are a nice bright red and that one is half grown back with lots of yucky skin all around it...the polish is gone with the nail. It is very ugly.
Marathon #11 - a PR at last!!
10 years ago

Kim,
ReplyDeleteI've been lurking on your running blog a few weeks and love reading your thoughts and comments. I linked to it from your other blog, which I found a long time ago through Becky A.'s blog.
Anyway, I wanted to say "Thank you" to you and your family for the gift card and very nice note you wrote for John's graduation. How thoughtful of you! :-)
Blessings,
Mary Ann
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteOops. Didn't mean to post twice. I'm kind of new at this. :-/
ReplyDeleteUggh, I'm sorry you lost a nail. You could look at it as kind of a trophy nail=) I know not funny...I feel for you, I would not like to loose a nail. I hope it will grow back quickly. Now that you have the right size shoes hopefully that won't happen again.
ReplyDeleteWe are planning a hike Saturday also. Have a great weekend.
Hope you enjoy your run/hike tomorrow. We have rain coming in this weekend too :(
ReplyDeleteOuch on the nail, that can't be pleasant. I am wondering it that on the horizon for me too, with my current shoes being over a size too small - my new ones haven't arrived yet.
Have a great weekend.
Trophy nail!! That's funny Terri! I've lost a nail before and it's very bizarre! The nail bed is quite hard. It grew back rather quickly (for me). Hope your long run goes well!
ReplyDelete