Oh, no! Are you talking about the 30 day shred dvd? It is a 30 minute fitness workout that I may try to do on non running days...not for weight loss....just to improve fitness. I am already a little too thin right now...I am having to add some things back into my diet to keep my calorie intake up...the more running I do, the more fuel I need!
that shows you how much I know. :) I thought it was a book. Yes, based on your pictures you look like you don't need to lose any weight. All the purchases look very interesting. :) Hope you and your family have fun tomorrow at the race. I love the 10k distance. It is very fun! I bet you'll do great!
Love the top and shorts. I'm seriously looking into trying that DVD myself. Have fun,fun,fun at the race tomorrow I know you will be smart and do well!
OH, I love getting new running related stuff! I read the ultra marathon man - such an interesting read! You and Wendy have made me really think about getting that DVD as something to alternate running with.
I would love to hear what you think about the Shred DVD. I had to take a few days off because I was sick, but I'm back on track now with Day 7. The cardio segments are the hardest for us, but I bet since you're already used to running that part won't bother you.
Jennifer! I'm so glad to hear you have that dvd and like it! I am excited about getting it and trying it out. I think it will be good to do this summer when it might be too hot for a long run or on non-running days. I am hoping to get my girls doing it some, too(for fitness, not to lose weight! I know there are pretty skinny!). I have heard it is pretty intense...so good job for doing it!!!
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9
Miles in 2010
Running--about 875...I missed a few days of counting here and there, but overall a good year!
wonderful! I really like the top. One of the books made me worry a little though...you're not trying to lose weight, are you?
ReplyDeleteOh, no! Are you talking about the 30 day shred dvd? It is a 30 minute fitness workout that I may try to do on non running days...not for weight loss....just to improve fitness. I am already a little too thin right now...I am having to add some things back into my diet to keep my calorie intake up...the more running I do, the more fuel I need!
ReplyDeletethat shows you how much I know. :) I thought it was a book. Yes, based on your pictures you look like you don't need to lose any weight. All the purchases look very interesting. :) Hope you and your family have fun tomorrow at the race. I love the 10k distance. It is very fun! I bet you'll do great!
ReplyDeleteLove the top and shorts. I'm seriously looking into trying that DVD myself.
ReplyDeleteHave fun,fun,fun at the race tomorrow I know you will be smart and do well!
OH, I love getting new running related stuff! I read the ultra marathon man - such an interesting read! You and Wendy have made me really think about getting that DVD as something to alternate running with.
ReplyDeleteHope you have fun in your race tomorrow!
I'm loving the Shred DVD! I told my sister-in-law about it and now she is doing it too and loves it. :)
ReplyDeleteLook like great books! The ultra marathons amaze me! WOW!
I guess the Shred dvd is out during pregnancy.;) Maybe afterwards.
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff! I'd love to hear what you think about the books... they sound great!
ReplyDeleteI would love to hear what you think about the Shred DVD. I had to take a few days off because I was sick, but I'm back on track now with Day 7. The cardio segments are the hardest for us, but I bet since you're already used to running that part won't bother you.
ReplyDeleteJennifer! I'm so glad to hear you have that dvd and like it! I am excited about getting it and trying it out. I think it will be good to do this summer when it might be too hot for a long run or on non-running days. I am hoping to get my girls doing it some, too(for fitness, not to lose weight! I know there are pretty skinny!). I have heard it is pretty intense...so good job for doing it!!!
ReplyDelete